Cimarron #36 Twisted Poly Batting Cage Nets
Practice your home run for years to come with the Cimarron #36 twisted poly batting cage net. The Cimarron #36 is constructed with our premium polymer blend, and coated with two weather-resistant chemicals to resist sun damage. The nets are also constructed of twisted knotted twine that doesn’t unravel, no matter how hard it’s hit. Our Cimarron #36 batting cage nets come in a variety of lengths and widths and can be paired with the corresponding Cimarron batting cage frame for an all-in-one practice solution. If you need a net that can stand up repeatedly to hard hit balls, season after season, turn to the Cimarron #36.
- Made with our premium polymer blend for all-weather durability
- Twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
- 4’ wide overlapping entry door
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Full rope borders
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Doesn’t absorb water and won’t shrink
- Two-year limited warranty
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!