Cimarron 2 ¼" Complete Deluxe Commercial Frames
The Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frame is our best selling frame for a reason — it is a time-tested, state-of-the-art, high-quality structure that helps make ball players better. Period. Whether you operate a major sports complex or are training a future big leaguer in your backyard, your facility isn’t complete without it. The Cimarron deluxe commercial frame is engineered to withstand wind, rain, and whatever the weather throws at it. While most steel poles come from China and are 18-gauge or much weaker, our elbows and ground sleeves are made in America from 14-gauge, 2¼” steel. It’s hard to beat and easy to assemble, with everything you need to add your net and build your cage. Our Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frames comes in 70’ or 55’ lengths and is 15.5’ wide and should be paired with a #36 or #42 net to complete your training experience.Take your training to the next level with the top-selling product trusted nationwide: the Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frame.
- Three strong cables run the length of the frame to provide incredible support to the batting cage
- Ground sleeves are concreted into the ground for strength, with arch supports at each end for rigidity
- Elbows and ground sleeves are made in America from 14-gauge, 2¼” steel
- For peace of mind every time, the batting cage hangs inside the frame, preventing balls from hitting a frame pole and bouncing back
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
Wondering what batting cage set-up is the best for you? Receive a recommendation from a Cimarron Sports team member. Click this link!
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!