Cimarron #24 Batting Cages with 1½" Complete Frame
Get the maximum amount of room for a swinging area with the Cimarron #24 batting cage with 1½” complete frames. It is made with heavy-duty, high-quality materials, so it stays strong and durable despite heavy winds, rough weather, and your hardest hits. It includes our Cimarron #24 net, made with our premium polymer blend, with twisted knotted twine construction for maximum strength. And the pipes and frames are made with durable 1½”, 16-gauge, galvanized steel. Our Cimarron #24 batting cage and 1½” frame comes in a variety of sizes to meet your specific batting cage needs.
- Net is made with our premium polymer blend for all-weather durability and featuring a two-year limited warranty
- Twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
- Full rope borders
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- 4’ door for easy entry and exit
- Does not absorb water and won’t shrink
- End caps for frame poles included
- 1½” powder-coated steel frame corners
Wondering what batting cage set-up is best for you? Receive a recommendation from a Cimarron Sports team member. Click this link!
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 800-580-4314 to speak with one of our experts today!