Cimarron #24 40x12x10 Net and Frame with Vinyl Backstop
Get the maximum amount of room for a swinging area with the Cimarron #24 batting cage with 1½” complete frame. It is made with heavy-duty, high-quality materials, so it stays strong and durable despite heavy winds, rough weather, and your hardest hits. It includes our Cimarron #24 net, made with our premium polymer blend, with twisted knotted twine construction for maximum strength. And the pipes and frames are made with durable 1½”, 16-gauge, galvanized steel. Our Cimarron #24 batting cage and 1½” frame comes in a variety of sizes to meet your specific batting cage needs.
- Net is made with our premium polymer blend for all-weather durability and featuring a two-year limited warranty
- Twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- Full rope borders
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- 4’ door for easy entry and exit
- Does not absorb water and won’t shrink
- End caps for frame poles included
- 1½” powder-coated steel frame corners
- 18’ tie-down ropes with stakes
FREE 4'x6' Vinyl Backstop with Catchers Image
The Cimarron 4'x6' Vinyl Backstop with Catcher Image is a great addition for your batting cage for added protection or pitching practice. This heavy duty vinyl backstop provides extended support for your batting cage netting and stops the hardest pitched balls with no problem. Not only will this help protect your batting cage for years to come, it will provide excellent support for athletes looking to improve their pitching accuracy and skill.
- 6' H x 4' W
- Comes in black color
- Stops the hardest pitched balls with no problem
- A great economical way to save your batting cage
- Heavy duty vinyl with catcher image
- Easy to set up and move
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!