Tanner Tee - Traditional Home Plate Style
Our recommended batting tee for tee ball, the base is the size of a regulation home plate. Like all Tanner Tees, this is baseball and softball ready!
Every Tanner Tee starts with a hand-rolled FlexTop, assembled in Sarasota, FL since 1993. We make tees for first-time hitters, professional organizations, and everyone in between. Your journey starts with a Tanner Tee.
- Hand-rolled rubber FlexTop™ allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact for the most realistic hitting experience during tee work.
- Baseball/Softball rests high on the FlexTop™ so hitters contact the correct portion of the ball to produce line drives, without ever feeling the tee.
- Patented friction technology provides smooth, simple adjustments to cover various training heights.
- Every Tanner Tee is both a baseball and softball batting tee. Our hand-rolled FlexTop provides a professional hitting experience for every hitter.
- Recommended for Tee Ball, the base rests on the center of home plate for a consistent batter stance every time.
Tanner Tees are with you every step of your baseball journey: the first tee ball practice, your last professional game, or sharing the sport you love with the next generation.
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 800-580-4314 to speak with one of our experts today!