ProMounds Junior Practice Pitching Mound with Clay Turf
Train your youth baseball pitchers on the same great technology as professionals from ProMounds. The Junior Practice Pitching Mound simulates a realistic slope for a real feel to practicing your pitching. The push off and landing areas are reinforced, and the bottom has a non-slip covering, which makes this mound the perfect tool to train your young pitchers on the proper mechanics of the pitching motion. Now coaches can have another mound at practice and it's affordable enough for parents to purchase for their backyard. Great for working on pitching mechanics indoors or outdoors. Made of high-density foam and P.R.A.T. technology. Designed with ProMounds innovative skid-proof bottom; will not damage gym floors. Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
Dimensions: 6'4"L x 2'6"W x 6"H. Weight: 54 lbs.
- Made of high-density foam and rubberized armor.
- Portable, durable and lightweight.
- Designed with Promounds innovative skid-proof bottom; will not damage gym floors.
- We include a regulation size pitching rubber attached to every mound.
- Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
- Can be used by left-handed and right-handed pitchers.
- Spike-resistant turf.
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6'4"L x 2'6"W x 6"H
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!