I-Hack Attack Softball Pitching Machine
NEW! I-Hack Attack Softball Pitching Machine
Touch Screen Interface
With the familiar look and feel of a personal tablet, the machine interface is a customized touch screen you can control to select pitch type, speed and spin as well as access saved favorite pitches and sequences.
Advanced Software Program
- Using touch screen, quickly go between eight different pre-set pitches and pre-set defensive drills.
- All pitches can be modified as desired by making finite adjustments to each motor individually.
- Change speeds on any pitch including fastball, risers and drops. These pitches can be set to established sequence or thrown in random mode.
- Rely on pre-set pitches or go immediately to manual mode where you select any pitch, speed and location, which can repeat or change as desired.
- Defaults are pre-established for every pitch to accommodate skill levels (youth and pro), all can be quickly modified.
- Fully adjustable throwing head pitch locators will quickly position pitch (high, low, and inside, outside) in up to four locations within the strike zone. You can work one quadrant of the strike zone and quickly move to a different quadrant for the next pitch. Pitch locators will also lock position to provide precise repeatability.
- Horizontal pitch locators go across the width of the plate and vertical pitch locators move pitch up and down (high and low); together you can go high inside then the next pitch is low and outside.
- For initial set-up, center pitch in the middle of the plate and the horizontal pitch locators in a centered position, then throw a pitch to get elevation. You are now set to position your pitch locators to establish repeatability or to set-up a change of location with each pitch.
- When the pitch locators are released, it allows for free movement of the throwing head for all fungo work, like fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher's pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
Favorite Pitches and Sequences Saved
- Use the save function to quickly return to your favorite pitches or to an effective saved sequence of fastball, heater and change-up.
- Make efficient use of practice time without resetting each pitch.
- Save function faciliitates more than one operator as desired pitches or sequences can be immediately accessed.
I-Hack Machine Design
- The I-Hack Attack has a unique three-wheel design that allows you to see the ball clearly and fully all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher. With this design, the hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location.
- The I-Hack attack pitching machine quickly moves on and off the field by just tilting it, un-socketing the legs and eaisly rolling it on two heavy-duty transporting wheels (not the throwing wheels).
I-Hack Exceptional Quality
- The I-Hack Attack softball pitching machine is heavy enough to absorb recoil, ensuring accuracy, yet portable and easily moved by one person.
- The extra wide trpos base insures real stability and safety on pitching mounds of baseball playing surfaces.
- High tensile, tough heat-treated alloy, weather-resistant aluminum casting throwing head, protects throwing mechanism.
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame ensures limitless seasons of use.
- The throwing wheels out-last all other baseball pitching machine wheels and don't melt in direct summer heat. Sports attach has never replaced a wheel from wear or heat exposure.
Ships via LTL Freight.
|shipping-dimensions||32 x 38 x 43 in|
I-Hack Attack Manual Softball | click here
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!