Cimarron 1.5" Commercial Stand Alone Frame Bundle
The Cimarron Complete Commercial Frame is easy to install with fluted corners and is made with aluminized steel for strength, durability and rigidity. It comes in two lengths to accommodate your specific batting cage needs.
- Made with 13 gauge US steel
- High-quality, aluminized steel tubing
- Fluted frame corners for easy assembly
The Cimarron #42 Twisted Poly Batting Cage Net has the year-round strength you need. The twisted knotted twine construction holds up against your hardest hits, and is made with a premium polymer blend that has been treated with two weather-resistant chemicals to protect it against the sun for years to come.
- Made with our premium polymer bland for all-weather durability
- 14'W twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- 4' wide over lapping entry door
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Full rope borders
The Cimarron 5'x7' Vinyl Backstop will lengthen the life of your batting cage net. This heavy duty vinyl backstop provides extended support for your batting cage netting and stops the hardest pitched balls with no problem. Not only will this help protect your batting cage for years to come, it will provide excellent support for athletes looking to improve their pitching accuracy and skill.
- Heavy duty black vinyl backstop with red edging and batter image and strike zone
- Easy to set up and move
The Cimarron 7x4 #84 L Net and Commercial Frame is one of the strongest safety nets on the market and has become invaluable to many pitchers, both professional and beginner for the safety it provides from hit balls. With easy assembly and a pillowcase style net, this safety net can be constructed with little effort.
- Frame is made of 2" silver powder coated steel
- Steel tubing is fluted for easy connection
- Heavy #84 twisted polyethylene pillowcase style net
- Optional frame wheels available
Cimarron Pro Homeplate Mats are the best way to save your home plate from wear and tear during extended practice sessions and create a realistic setting for batting practice in batting cages.
- Tufted batter's box lines
- Inlaid home plate
- Constructed of durable, spike resistant, foam backed nylon turf
- Stands up to heave usage indoors or outdoors
- Use them over dirt or a hard surface
- Requires no gluing or tie-down
- Pick them up when practice is over
Can't find the size you want? Don't worry. We'll make one for you!
Is this product not quite what you were looking for? Cimarron Sports is committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every product we provide and strive to meet the custom needs of our customers. If you are in need of custom nets or installation services, the experts at Cimarron Sports can help. To get started, contact us or give us a call at 888-816-6517 to speak with one of our experts today!